It's Wednesday, what's for dinner, April 23?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Morning.......
It's gonna be just the man and me tonight.
Kids are going to a Dodger game and the other GP's will have the little girls, they're taking Landon with them.
I have fajita chicken in the freezer and just bought those unbaked/uncooked flour tortillas at the market with the other ingreds yesterday.
Refried beans, they're soaking now, and Spanish rice too.
I still have that chocolate cake left, the cookies are gone, but I have chocolate caramel chip pudding (Jello brand Instant) made too so that can be dessert if DH wants.

What's anyone else thinking of for dinner?

I'm gonna make the BBQ chicken I didn't do yesterday. I have time for thawing and marinating today....
Plus the new fridge comes today and if I cook outside I wont be in the way, supposed to be here between 4-6. Nice timing huh?

I think the LA airport has a Starbucks and a burger king. Think I'll skip dinner...

Tomorrow though
I shall make my poor husband a feast. He's been eating prefrozen dinners since I've
been gone. The guilt is starting to take over...lol

Pork chops and baked potatoes. Which reminds me...I guess I should get them out of the freezer to thaw.

dh is gone for a few days so I get to fix whatever I want:mrgreen: so tonight it will be a spinach salad, made with spinach, asparagus and green onions from the gardens, bacon bits and sunflower seeds roasted in the bacon drippings and a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. I may find time to boil a few eggs too:)

Tonight is tofu stir fry with carrot, bean sprouts, cabbage, bell peppers and I'm gonna toss in some lightly steamed broccoli!

I am thinking chicken thighs with a parmesan coating, baked potatoes and a Caesar salad. We shall see how it fits in with my baking.

Tonight is easy-cook night. Took some pea soup from the freezer to defrost. Will have that, grilled cheese sandwiches, and homemade coleslaw.

Okay, things have changed. My leg swole up again and my sinus is definitely infected (now on antibiotics) so since I have cheesecakes to make dinner (on DH's orders) is a BBQ'd chicken with take-out coleslaw and potato salad. Suits me just fine.:) I am also getting some help with the cheesecakes from a teenager I am mentoring.

Okay, things have changed. My leg swole up again and my sinus is definitely infected (now on antibiotics) .

That does not sound good. Rest and take it easy after you get those cheesecakes done and feel better!! Here... have some soup c\__/ :)

Turkey taco salad with cheese, lettuce, green onion, tomato, sour cream, and alvacado; but instead of serving it with chips I put it into a pitta.

i am still trying to make the fillet steak i thawed out day before yesterday. my knees hurt so bad, i am not hungry and standing (to cook) makes them worse. so maybe another sandwich tonight. lol

babe:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom