Jan 12 2019 - National curried chicken day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a batch of chicken wings yesterday afternoon, and had the leftovers today. I looked around for a new way to make them, and came across this recipe from Chef John. I only had about a pound and a half of wings rather than the 4 lbs. the recipe called for, so I scaled down the recipe. They were delicious. :yum: Salad on the side.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/2...Source=hub recipe&referringContentType=Search
Thanks for posting this. I just watched the video, and I'm going to have to give them a try. Chef John's recipes are pretty reliable.

Last Night's Air-Fryer Turkey Thigh, on a bed of Mushrooms sauteed in Butter and White Zinfandel, a Chicken-Flavored Knorr Rice Product, and Chopped Collards with Bacon Bits...

Turkey Thigh, Air Fryer.jpg

I was in the mood for an easy dinner last night, so I made a Greek-inspired sheet pan meal. I made a vinaigrette with lemon juice and zest, olive oil, Penzeys Greek Seasoning and dried oregano from my garden and tossed sliced potatoes and carrots in it. I brushed chicken thighs with some of it, too, added haricot verts and roasted it all for about an hour. Pretty tasty.
20190111_201741.jpg

Oops, that was Friday's dinner [emoji38]

DH did a lot of yard work yesterday, with temps in the mid-30s, so I made a nice big pot of beef-veggie soup. Served it with homemade bread.
0112192016.jpg0112192019.jpg

Back
Top Bottom