Lunch Dec. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BBQ Mikey

Sous Chef
No lunch threads? Its my favorite and most important meal!

Today?

Eel Roll w/ Cucumber
Imported Rice Lager

I just realized Im a strange person. But ****, this sure hits the spot. No beverage I'd rather have with sushi than a light crisp beer.

No lunch threads? Its my favorite and most important meal!

Today?

Eel Roll w/ Cucumber
Imported Rice Lager

I just realized Im a strange person. But ****, this sure hits the spot. No beverage I'd rather have with sushi than a light crisp beer.

For lunch and breakfast we usually dig up the generic ongoing ones rather than start new date specific ones, like the dinner threads. I don't know why though :wacko: Maybe because they don't near the response as the dinner threads?

Anyway. I made a quick trip into town to the new and improving local store. They make great pepperoni balls there and sell them by the bagfull. I have half a bag left :)

Well, mine was more like breakfast, but chipotle black bean soup and I added some crumbled left over turkey sausage that I had. Pretty tasty!

mikey, not strange at all.

most sushi joints here offer crisp, dry japanese beers such as asahi or kirin. i love a good, cold kirin ichiban with the raw fishies. something very creamy - like a guinness, or too hoppy wouldn't work with sushi, imo.

hoppy beers go great with chinese or thai foods. tsingtao and singha come to mind, respectively.

ok, getting back to lunch. another day of oddball leftovers.

a little leftover thai basil chicken, and a little leftover chicken florentino with piskettis.

Lunch is still a few hours away but I'll prbly have the rest of the turkey soup. :)

I made breakfast for lunch......shredded hash browns and scrambled eggs with chopped grape tomatoes, fresh parsley, and vegetable medley cheese shaved over the top......sooooooooooo yummy!

half an apple and 2 TB of peanut butter to dip it in, oh and cottage cheese.
Let the holiday cookie baking fasting begin...
:(

I had fast food today. YUCK. I made my lunch at home and left it on the counter. I was so mad.

My lunch is usually boring. I bring my lunch to work and hate to fight for a turn to heat something so it's usually salad or something blah! Today I did bring hummus and veggies.

Back
Top Bottom