March 7, 2022 Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
We just finished cast iron baked chicken with roasted carrots and potatoes. What are you fixing?

Attachments

• IMG_4018.jpg
    IMG_4018.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 53
I seared a cube steak then finished it in a mushroom and onion gravy with V8 juice and sour cream. All served over toasted egg noodles.

IMG_4981.jpg

I ate ranch style beans with rice for breakfast, so for dinner, 9 grain fermented flakes w/raisins, chia/flax seed, cinnamon, honey. I'm happy either way.

I used Blue Dragon Chilli Coconut Stir Fry Sauce with some chicken and vegis (Asian stir fry mix). I served it with brown rice and a Chinese cucumber salad. That was really tasty, even if the stir fry sauce was a little sweeter than we prefer. I keep thinking about the flavours, sooo good.

Chili coconut stir fry of chicken and vegis, and Chinese cucumber salad, brown rice.gif

Chili coconut stir fry of chicken and vegis, and Chinese cucumber salad.gif

Yesterday when I was putting leftovers away, Himself suggested ham and cheese sandwiches for supper tonight. Today was supposed to be a goof-off day for me, just like I kept telling myself for the last four or five days. Apparently, I'm a failure at goofing off and did a load of laundry, changed the bed sheets, and cleaned out a kitchen cupboard, switching out the "Snowman" dishes for the regular ones. I went with the ham and cheese sandwiches, first planning on salad as the side, then deciding I'd just skip salad and make tater puffs, and ending up opening up the emergency bag of potato chips. :LOL: We had pickles on the side, so...veggies!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom