May Day....What's for dinner? 5-1-2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup Cheryl, those scallops are beauties. Any special seasoning on top, or is that just S&P? Whatever it is, they look yummy. :yum:

Thanks, CG. :) Just a little kosher salt and cracked pepper, with a squeeze of lemon after they're done. I make sure they're as dry as possible by wrapping them in paper towels for a while before frying them in a very hot skillet to get that nice sear. :yum:

Now I'm wishing I had stopped by the fish market while I was out, to get some yummy scallops! :yum: I think we'll have that tomorrow.

Yay! :yum: I sure wish I could get them fresh and not frozen, but sadly, I can't here. They are still sweet and yummy though. :)

Yay! :yum: I sure wish I could get them fresh and not frozen, but sadly, I can't here. They are still sweet and yummy though. :)

Yes, we're lucky on the coast. One time when I stopped in the fish market, I was looking in the case, disappointed that there were no scallops, when the scallop vendor came in with a delivery. Caught that morning in Maine and trucked down! Can't get them much more fresh than that without going fishing! :)

Back
Top Bottom