Middle 'o the week, Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014 - What's cookin'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A little something to go with my bread!
39817-albums888-picture5827.jpg

How wonderful! This looks so very nice!

I made just a meatloaf with gravy, baked sweet potatoes, and a small salad.

With love,
~Cat

I made Kade's Asian Noodle Salad tonight. :wub: I love it and have made it a few times. I cut the recipe in half since it's just me, and omitted the hot chili sesame oil because I didn't have any. :) I threw some slivered toasted almonds on top, just because I had them and thought it would be a good way to use them up.

Rest in peace, Kades, your recipes live on. :flowers:

Kades asian noodle salad
Whisk 1/4 cup peanut oil,2 Tab. rice vinegar, 1 Tab. fresh lime juice,2 tea. oriental sesame oil,1 tea grated fresh ginger, salt to taste, and 1/4 tea. of hot chili sesame oil you decide how much to use.Mix well all ingredients.Set aside Cook 12 oz of fresh Chinese flat noodles or linguine. Cook about 5 min stir in 1 med. julienned carrot and 1 seeded cucumber also julienned cook 2-3 min longer drain well rinse with cold water now drain again. Place noodles on clean kitchen towel and blot well Now toss noodles and veggies with the dressing add 4 thin sliced green onions and some chopped cilantro I love it so I tend to use 4-5 tab. Now if you extra hungry add some Shrimp that you've had marinating drain it and also add some toasted sesame seeds.
kades

Oh gosh....I tried to edit my post to include the recipe....sure hope it works. I am so tired tonight. :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom