Monday 11/21/2016 What's on the menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S&P, I see you're still killin' it with the seafood. That looks delicious.
Although, the pic of the crossed chopsticks freaks me out. It's an old hockey superstition.

Hi GG, Andy, Dawg, K-L, and CG.
Great to see yous guys as well.

I just looked around a bit. Sorry to see Vit has passed. R.I.P., dear heart.

Last edited:
Hi GG, Andy, Dawg, K-L, and CG.
Great to see yous guys as well.

I just looked around a bit. Sorry to see Vit has passed. R.I.P., dear heart.

Yes. She was special, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around her passing. Sweet lady.

Hi folks. I hope everyone is well.
Craigsy found me wandering about and pointed me back here. I figure I might get in a post or two before being warned off again.

I made a yakisoba noodle stir fry tonight. I've been cooking a lot of Korean and Japanese lately. Starting to get good at making it from scratch.
So glad you dropped in! Miss you so much! Hugs! I made shrimp stir-fry for the Elders.

BUCKY!!?!! SO wonderful to see you again! :heart: How are you and your family? I've missed you so much :)

Yakisoba? More details, please :)

GG, yakisoba are just the Japanese version of lo mein.

Here's a recent attempt using snow peas, tofu, and shiitakes:

Attachments

• 1011161741b.jpg
    1011161741b.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 165
GG, yakisoba are just the Japanese version of lo mein.

Here's a recent attempt using snow peas, tofu, and shiitakes:

BUCKY T!!!!!!! Oh my, am I glad to see you! I just got back here myself a couple of weeks ago! How are you my friend?

I love yakisoba!

We had Taco salads today - TB's was light on salad and heavy on Taco (meat) and mine, of course, was reversed :LOL:

Hi folks. I hope everyone is well.
Craigsy found me wandering about and pointed me back here. I figure I might get in a post or two before being warned off again.

I made a yakisoba noodle stir fry tonight. I've been cooking a lot of Korean and Japanese lately. Starting to get good at making it from scratch.
OMG!! It's about time you came back!! Man I missed you jersey boy!!

Hi Mofet. Taylor ham, PizzaTown, Bendix, Hot Grill, and Steve's. (Jersey talk. Outsiders wouldn"t understand.)

Hi Mofet. Taylor ham, PizzaTown, Bendix, Hot Grill, and Steve's. (Jersey talk. Outsiders wouldn"t understand.)
Wow! Now I want a dog all the way!! And Steve's!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom