Monday 23rd April...what's cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stuffed red bell peppers, roasted fingerlings and baby carrots, lettuce wedges with grape tomaoes, hard boiled egg halved, avocado and thousand island, have several pieces of banana cream pie for dessert.

kadesma:)

I'm injured from a car accident a few weeks ago so it's easy food.

Boxed mac n cheese following package directions, add lemon juice, black pepper, and tuna. Add peas if you like them. I don't!

Tomorrow I think I'm making steak, cheddar biscuits, corn, mashed potatoes, and wild rice.

Soon I'm making sesame chicken..been craving it!

Angie - I hope you have a speedy recovery! Sounds like it's going a little slow but I hope it just keeps getting better for you!

I brined some thick boneless pork chops in apple juice, kosher salt, maple syrup, and a bit of brown sugar, caramelized some onions, roasted garlic/horseradish mashed potatoes, and a salad with a Dijon/Balsamic vinaigrette. I'll make some kind of gravy from the pan juices.

We had a defrosted and reheated tex mex chicken and rice casserole with a tossed salad with creamy cilantro lime dressing. I made a strawberry tart for dessert.

Husband had a serious taste for sausage subs, so I sauteed up a package of hot Italian turkey sausage in some extra-virgin olive oil, along with strips of an orange sweet bell pepper, a semi-hot poblano pepper, & a sliced Vidalia onion. Sliced the sausages in half lengthwise & served everything on top of some split fresh Italian bread sprinkled with "hot & spicy" ketchup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom