Monday 7th November 2011 - What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure whether to call it chicken corn chowder or potato bacon chowder with chicken and corn tossed in. Whatever, you get the idea. Big pot of yummy soup and biscuits on the side. Everyone is coming and going tonight so I need to have a fast meal ready.

Pacanis, can I come for wings sometime? What is your go to seasoning? I've enjoyed the mustard/seasoned salt thing, and the lime and chili thing, everyone else here enjoys the BBQ sauce, but I'm open for new ideas.

mmmm, I'd split the biscuit and ladle that soup right over the top. That sounds delicious. I really need to make soup more.

Sure. Hitch up the team and head on over... jump in the canoe, whatever ;) :LOL:

I don't think I have a goto seasoning... or a goto sauce. Usually I just make them as I go, but I do have a specific way to make garlic parm wings. Tonight I'm leaning towards cajun wings and some kind of seasoned BBQ wings. I need to decide right now where I'm going with those BBQ wings, it's time to flip them and season the other side.

I found some leftover turkey in the freezer so I made turkey pot pie with a biscuit top.

mmmm, I'd split the biscuit and ladle that soup right over the top. That sounds delicious. I really need to make soup more.

Sure. Hitch up the team and head on over... jump in the canoe, whatever ;) :LOL:

I don't think I have a goto seasoning... or a goto sauce. Usually I just make them as I go, but I do have a specific way to make garlic parm wings. Tonight I'm leaning towards cajun wings and some kind of seasoned BBQ wings. I need to decide right now where I'm going with those BBQ wings, it's time to flip them and season the other side.

OM NOM NOM NOM!! That sounds soooo good. And I think pretty soon it will be dogsled time here! ;)

Broiled lamb chops, yellow rice with corn and peppers, steamed cauliflower

babetoo said:
turkey it is. cooked it breast side down. boy it is really moist, cornbread stuffing, sweet potatoes and maybe green beans.

Doing a trail run for Thanksgiving?

I'm making my cottage pie and have the veggies roasting in the oven. Believe me, it's nothing special. The vegies are carrot, celery, onion and tomato

I've got some left over for lunch, too. :yum: <<< new smiley. Nice!

Attachments

• wings 1 Nov.jpg
    wings 1 Nov.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 157
  • wings 2 Nov.jpg
    wings 2 Nov.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 140
Thanks Luver of Dawgs. I'm a happy camper. Gotta have my wings now and then.

Back
Top Bottom