Monday Dinner May 18th, 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A few days ago I bought 2 rotisserie chickens. We ate one that day and I just got around to deboning the other one. I mixed it up into a chicken pot pie with cornbread crust. Not sure what we'll have with it. Maybe nothing since it has everything in it with the mixed veggies and starchy cornbread and chicken. Have some fresh strawberries that may get eaten for dessert though.

I'm planning on fish tacos with mahi mahi, garden romaine and cilantro-lime sour cream. If I have the energy, I'll make Mexican rice with chorizo for a side.

I don't know what we are having. We are going to a neighbors for dinner and I was forbidden to bring anything.

One of the best features of this small retirement community (11 families have built and moved in) is how simple it is to have friends over or go to their houses for meals. They are all exceptional folks and fun too. It may take up to one minute to walk to their house.

I am taking a jar of chokecherry jelly.

Saltimbocca alla Romana.
ZKViEnR.jpg

We're having another serving of "when will we run out of leftovers???" tonight. I do believe I will re-purpose some of them into a version of Casserole du Leftovers tomorrow.

Monday Dinner May 18th

DH is tennising again, and I'm still trying to perfect my rhubarb sauce. So a few more leftovers for me.

Pretty dish, Rock.

Cream of morel soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Cappuccino cheesecake brownies for dessert.

Grilled pork chops, corn on the cob, applesauce, and baked beans. We had company tonight, and they love watermelon so I made watermelon smoothies for dessert.

Buuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrpp!

I don't know what we are having. We are going to a neighbors for dinner and I was forbidden to bring anything.

One of the best features of this small retirement community (11 families have built and moved in) is how simple it is to have friends over or go to their houses for meals. They are all exceptional folks and fun too. It may take up to one minute to walk to their house.

I am taking a jar of chokecherry jelly.

We had beef stroganoff, steamed swiss chard with mixed berry and peaches PIE.

Back
Top Bottom