Monday July 13, 2009 what's cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had some cheddar smokies with some oven fries. I have some nice fresh beet leaves for tommorows lunch, finally got some good ingredients so I can upload some great pictures for everyone tommorow

Kind of a Frogmore Stew - In one pot I've got steaming from bottom to top: creamer potatoes, kielbasa, and corn on the cob. I'll fix crab legs instead of shrimp. When I dump everything together I'll lightly dust with Old Bay and lemon.

elf, sounds delicious!!!!! i own the ingredients except corn, & jake may actually love it!! thanks. sometimes i skim over easier recipes caised i like a creamy potato, cept i own a bunch of BABY taters & thise 'er delish whole!

we had rib eye steaks grilled, corn on the cob and salad at about 10PM. i didn't eat much my tummy is not felling good today.

I made Mark sirloin tips in a tomato sauce over shell pasta last night. The side was peas. I had a turkey wrap sandwich..that had vegies and swiss cheese. My side was chips-n-dip. :pig: It's horrible to eat while watching TV! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom