Monday's dinner 11 July, 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just woke up, an boy, i couod go for a hot dog! :pig:

looks tasty, pac.

we had a great day on the beach yesterday, swimming and surf fishing. i'm exhausted after lifting the little guy over every wave so he didn't get water in his ears, and running back and forth to help with the fishing tackle.

caught some small fluke, but no keepers.

img_1022401_0_d4367e43a959cd5735da45615dd92a69.jpg

img_1022401_1_2add72bcaac59ee79217fc3bf6a01951.jpg

then we went out for japanese hibachi. the chef was great, not only doing the knife tricks but he also did a lot of flaming tricks by lighting up some high proof sake.

it was a great day. :)

lol, thanks.
Almost made rippers, but there's nothing like the skin after it splits on the grill.

Can you eat fluke or is it a garbage fish?

lol, thanks.
Almost made rippers, but there's nothing like the skin after it splits on the grill.

Can you eat fluke or is it a garbage fish?

fluke is delicious. it's a slightly stronger flavoured flounder. in fact, it's called summer flounder in a lot of places.

I never heard of fluke before you mentioned (and showed) them. Interesting. Fish/eat on.

leer.gif
Seems I'm on a reverse schedule lately. I have been sleeping in the morning until around noon. After dinner I have just been AWAKE and don't tire out until about 5-6 am.

When that happens to me I just set my alarm for earlier and then stay awake until my usual bedtime for a few night and then I get back in routine :)
That's if you mind being awake..lol!
I had trouble sleeping last night too, made some lavender and rose geranium tea and then slept like a baby :)

Back
Top Bottom