Monday's Food Fight 12/28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
"Hot Honey" Wings (Buffalo Sauce, Tabasco Sauce & Honey), Roasted Sweet Potato Nuggets, Piggy Peas, and the Salad..

Wings, Hot Honey.jpg

I was exhausted today and want to save the leftovers from yesterday for tomorrow. So, we ordered from a local TexMex place that we like. I ordered quesadillas and DH ordered three tacos and a burrito. It was pretty darned good.

We drove about to view local Christmas lights so swung by the drive-through for chicken sandwiches. Some of the neighborhoods really went all out!

Meatloaf, mashies and country green beans.

Attachments

• 2020-12-28 19.22.40.jpg
    2020-12-28 19.22.40.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 74
it's trying really hard to snow (mostly rain, sleet and very cold) here in the middle of the desert,
so i've decided on noodle bowls ... Photos up coming ...

IMG_0126.jpg

ah-yum!!!

Crispy Spam®, a leftover Shrimp Tail, Baby Bok Choi, Kamaboko or Japanese Steamed Fish Cake, a TJ's Pork & Veg Dumpling and lastly, the star of the show ... S&S brand Saimin with dashi (the soup) and don't forget the sliced Green Onions and added Aloha Brand Shoyu to that soup.
DH can't have the Shrimp, so he had my homemade "Chinese BBQ Red Pork" or Char Siu :yum:

*belch*
We're both stuffed!

We still had prime rib left, so I nuked big baking potatoes, melted cheddar cheese over them, and topped with slightly warmed beef pieces - still looking medium rare!

Back
Top Bottom