Need dinner inspiration Wed., Oct. 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hamburger steaks in mushroom gravy, early peas and macaroni & cheese.
Nothing fancy but one of our favorites.

Seared and pressure cooked country style ribs with broccoli and some kind of potatoes, maybe make a gravy from the cooking liquid.

what do you have around the house?

ill be prepping for a a party on friday tonight.

got to se what the farmers market does for me but

lemon chicken possibly with a lemon buerre blanc
sauage and peppers
mini meatballs

Seared and pressure cooked country style ribs with broccoli and some kind of potatoes, maybe make a gravy from the cooking liquid.

Ha ha ha!! Maybe I should try out my pressure cooker! I believe it is left overs for this family tonight! Chicken, brisket, mash taters, sghetti sqaush, I'm sure there are some other things floatin around.

Shrimp marinated in red curry paste/garlic/ginger, over rice and the ever-present salad.

Looks like this!
img_708356_0_b74ace51482fe48570c1c57285f48ed0.jpg

I have 2 chickens cooked and cooling to make Brunswick stew with salads and crusty bread with olive oil for dipping.

I think it will be baked mac and cheese with ham in it. But need to get my hands on some "soy cheese-like product" for DH to mix with his brown rice macaroni - it can be challenging sometimes cooking for a lactose intolerant celiac! At least he can have the ham!

I made a sauce with sweated leeks, left over turkey, stir fry veg and the leftover gravy, added some tomato puree. Served it with spaghetti.

I think it will be baked mac and cheese with ham in it. But need to get my hands on some "soy cheese-like product" for DH to mix with his brown rice macaroni - it can be challenging sometimes cooking for a lactose intolerant celiac! At least he can have the ham!

Hey Laurie. Here's a mac and cheese recipe I recently ran into. It might push hubby over the edge though :angel:
The Smoke Ring :: View topic - Alien BBQ Beef Mac and Cheese

:LOL:

I've already made spaghetti sauce, and finished baking off two batches of Ginger Cookies.

DH saw Tyler Florence make spaghetti and meatballs with meatballs thge size of a baseball.....
So "if I feel like it" I could make that for dinner....
:)
Translated,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make those for dinner!!!!

roast pork, potatoes with rosemary, corn (yuk) and applesauce. I can't wait to post tomorrow night because I will NOT be cooking.

Tandoori Chicken ( known as that red chicken) in our house

Veggies
and salad with the bacon dressing that Alen posted this morning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom