Oct 3/07, Wednedsay, dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure what I'm having yet but my hubby wants Pasta Salad. He works at General Mills and brings home tons of the boxed pasta salads and hamburger helpers for free *cringe* He loves them. I hate them. They are simple though so that's what he's having for dinner.

I might just have something simple like egg salad sandwiches - everything is here so that should save about $65.00 by not going to the grocery store :chef:

I'll toast the bread, top with lettuce and some heirloom tomatoes. The end.

I've got some red peppers but I just don't know how I would incorporate that into an egg salad sandwich :LOL:

OH, and I've got some cucumbers - might do cucumbers and sour cream too!

whoops - just found a pork tenderloin I bought a couple days ago - I think I'll roast the peppers and make some wraps - swiss cheese, pork tenderloin, mache, roasted red peppers, cucumbers and sour cream - that's what's for dinner!

Cream of tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwich, Diet Sunkist, and 1/8th of a Marie Callender's apple pie.

Italian roast beef sandwiches on garlic rolls, spinach salad, oven potatoes and cookie bars for dessert.

Dh grilled 1 rib eye, so I ate a little piece of that, he had the rest. We also had pasta al fredo and baby peas. I ate a big salad lunch and wasn't hungry tonight.

Brownies (now) which I will follow with a "dessert" of chicken, potatoes, and mixed vegetables. Normally I would do it the other way around, but the brownies were very necessary right now!

:rolleyes: Barbara

Last night I defrosted slices of turkey meatloaf I had in the freezer (don't you LOVE how well individually-wrapped meatloaf slices cook up like fresh?) & served it with well-buttered mashed potatoes & buttered green peas. Comfort food.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom