odd food habits?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
mine is olives. i squeeze the bajeezers out of them in a paper towel to get rid of the some of the salt so i don't get puffy. :roll:

I eat 99% of my meals at home in my easychair, in front of the tv.

Erik said:
I like some of my food at a cooled-off state/

I will pretty much eat anything cold: pizza, spaghetti, chinese food, chicken, all kinds of pasta dishes, stuffing, rice, etc

I think this habit comes from the fact that I don't have access to a microwave out in the forest for heating my lunch. I just bored with the same old sandwich, yogurt, bagels, etc.

I don't mix my foods much at all. I'll go back and forth between things but I don't blend them together in one bite (except cranberries with turkey and stuffing).

I like my food HOT. DH likes his more room temp.

I stand when I eat. :? Annoys the heck out of my family during the holidays! :LOL: Middie, you're in good company. Sean Connery refuses to use silverware and makes a total mess of himself in the process, according to Michael Crichton. :LOL:

I also don't like my food touching unless it goes together. I also turn my plate so that the food that I'm eating at the time is right in front of me. I've been doing that for as long as I can remember. My parents thought it was so strange because nobody in the family did that.

Back
Top Bottom