Official© Dinner Thread for Tuesday the 26th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
A search of our freezer revealed two meals of chili and a couple of corn muffins. So that's what's for dinner tonight.

What are you all planning for dinner?

DH is having left over pizza from last night. I haven't decided what I will have, but probably a ham sandwich. DH will be in his office playing a role playing game with friends online. It's a game they have been playing for quite a while in person. But, with everyone staying at home for the common good, they have moved the game to some conferencing style software.

I believe this is Thursday, not Tuesday.

Not sure what dinner will be. I'm thinking so DH may want to grill. a salmon sheet pan dinner, but it's nice out

BBQ Pork Shoulder over White Rice... Leftie corn & green Beans with Bacon... a Salad, of course...

Pulled Pork Shoulder.jpg

Yup, GG, it's Thursday. You must forgive Andy and me for any faux pas today - it would have been the baseball season opener for our teams had we not all been dealing with this plague. :cry: Maybe your DH is a little disconsolate today, too, but hides it better. ;)

We have leftovers: corned beef with a bit of veggies, roast chicken, yesterday's soup. Any chicken still standing will be set aside for pot pie or something later, while any extra soup will find itself isolated in the freezer.

fritatta with bacon, and odds and bits of swiss cheese, spinach, roasted red and yellow bells, with a side of fried potatoes.

DH is having left over pizza from last night. I haven't decided what I will have, but probably a ham sandwich. DH will be in his office playing a role playing game with friends online. It's a game they have been playing for quite a while in person. But, with everyone staying at home for the common good, they have moved the game to some conferencing style software.

Yup, had a ham sandwich on whole wheat toast (and some white wine). It was quite tasty. DH is hiding in his office while interacting with friends in that game.

Udon Noodle soup....

39817-albums960-picture8235.jpg
[/IMG]

Your soup looks delicious and it's presented very nicely.

Sister and I had Italian sausage and Swiss cheese quiche and a tossed salad. I made several quiches last weekend and froze them.

This coming weekend is Sis's choice but if she asks for chicken stew again I think I'll cry.

Back
Top Bottom