Official© Dinner Thread for Wednesday the 8th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Lazy day today. Making batch of chocolate chip cookies.

No interest in making dinner. SO suggested Franks and beans. OK with me.

What's up with you guys?

Fixing a recipe named "Old favorite"...might have come off a box of creamettes, (calls for 2 C. creamettes)... sorta like a johnny marzetti. With a couple asparagus spears thrown in.

Breaded Air-Fried Pork Loin Chop, Zucchini in Tomato Sauce, Garlic Mash with Gravy, SoS, Ranch Dressing...

pORK LOIN, bREADED, zUKES & tOMATO.jpg

Last edited:
I'm about to make salads to go with the leftover lasagna. I'm still a little cross-eyed after yesterday's adventurous grocery shopping trip. I miss weekly shopping. :neutral: Like all of you, I can't wait until we're out of the woods with Covid stay-at-home orders.

Salad, burger with cheese and sauteed onions & peppers, and sushi. Not sure what to call it other than mmmm good! OH had two burgers with LTM.20200408_205002.jpg

As always, everything looks and sounds terrific folks!

IMG_5740.jpg

#CarryOutWednesday

YUM!

I thought ahead a little bit and called our local BBQ joint just as they opened up today.
I ordered a FULL rack of Ribs (they're only doing take out, as are all of the other restaurants) for our dinner this evening (and two more suppers on top of that!).
MAN, them's good eats!
I made my own favorite Corn Bread recipe, along with Baked Beans and Coleslaw.

Let's support our local businesses!

Finished up the last of the cheese enchiladas from a few days ago. I made a salad to go with it with the last of the salad fixins' from last week.

Back
Top Bottom