OK, I'll Start It - Dinner for Tues., May 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's gonna be this. I ran this last night as well, because I wanted to do something where the plating was fairly simple and it would understate what the dish would actually taste like. Usually I have a ton of different colors and multiple sauces. This is like going back to basics of sorts:

Grilled Niman Ranch Filet Mignon (7 oz.) with Sauce Perigueux and Shaved Truffle
Roasted King Trumpet Mushrooms, Creamed Sweet Corn, Sauteed Vegetables, Buttermilk-Garlic Whipped Potatoes

$46.00

Sauce Perigueux is a French sauce consisting of demi glace, truffles, cognac, and foie gras. The shaved truffles aren't shown in the display plate. The servers shave it tableside.

Attachments

• filet.jpg
    filet.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 243
I made haddock, rice, and peas for my hubby, and bought a pinwheel of salmon for myself which was stuffed with feta and spinach. It was ok at first, but a bit sickly from the cheese filling.

Sounds good to me Corazon! Yummy!

I'm going to class and will prbly skip dinner but I
made Paulie some chicken to warm up when he gets home.

I made mop sauce pork tenderloin, low cal scalloped potatoes, and peas, came out to 15 weight watcher points for supper and am carrying 3 to my next day. I'm saving for this weekend.

Another quickie here last night: Parmesan-Basil Chicken sausages cooked in a cast-iron grill pan & served alongside a large green salad.

Back
Top Bottom