PANTRY RAID - Easy Family Meals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*amy*

Washing Up
Caught the show (Pantry Raid) on Style TV recently & wanted to share. The entire meal looked very simple & tasty. The Brownie Pecan Pie & Kid-Kebabs (chicken marinated in lemon juice, etc.) are on my short to-do list. (He's pretty easy on the blinkers too ;)) Enjoy.

Each week on Pantry Raid, Chef Michael Schulson works with novice cooks to prepare an extraordinary meal—using only the ingredients they already have on hand! Read on for the recipes he created with mother of seven Angela in this week's episode.

Brownie Pecan Pie
Brownie Pecan Pie - mystyle.com

Spicy Sausage Calzones
Pantry Raid's Spicy Sausage Calzones - mystyle.com

Kid-Friendly Kebabs
Kid-Friendly Kebabs - mystyle.com

Creamy Baked Potato Salad
Creamy Baked Potato Salad - mystyle.com

Last edited:
OK, just posting to tell you that I COMPLETELY misread the title of this thread. I need more coffee clearly. LOL. Carry on!

OK, just posting to tell you that I COMPLETELY misread the title of this thread. I need more coffee clearly. LOL. Carry on!

:LOL: I had to do a double 'take' myself. I was hoping you'd find the thread. Did you check out the Brownie Pecan Pie? :chef:

Last edited:
:LOL: I had to do a double 'take' myself. I was hoping you'd find the thread. Did you check out the Brownie Pecan Pie? :chef:

Oh yes I did! and I have bookmarked this page for easy reference. I plan on giving that a go for Thanksgiving next weekend. (I have to be careful with pecans though since daughter #2 is allergic. I'll likely make a second dessert for her)

Oh yes I did! and I have bookmarked this page for easy reference. I plan on giving that a go for Thanksgiving next weekend. (I have to be careful with pecans though since daughter #2 is allergic. I'll likely make a second dessert for her)

If daughter #2 likes brownies, this pie makes two, just leave the pecans off one pie. My family will love this pie.

Can't believe it's almost that time of year. Great idea for a Thanksgiving dessert. Maybe use walnuts instead of pecans - if she's not allergic to all nuts.

I clicked on and read some of the comments & noticed others suggested raising the temp higher. Will go back and reread. Just thought I would mention it. See what you think. Enjoy.

Last edited:
If daughter #2 likes brownies, this pie makes two, just leave the pecans off one pie. My family will love this pie.

Hope you enjoy. Turning the mix into a pie, was a clever idea. (Two pies around here would be dangerous, lol)

Looks like a lot of us misread that title. ROFL!

Allen, go to your naughty corner, lol. Seriously?, the show airs on style network, somewhere around Clean House and How Do I Look?! (Still trying to keep a straight face.) I do like the show. Last time I watched a few of the dishes were - sliced beef filets w peanut sauce on lettuce cups, w a smear of peanut sauce on the plating, a parmesan/pea risotto served under wasabi encrusted salmon, etc. If you have a chance to see the show, it's worth a look-see. I don't have all the ingredients in my pantry, but I would buy them to make some of the dishes.:chef:

Last edited:
Our Thanksgiving is next weekend Amy so it has REALLY sneaked up on me this year. I still have to go out and buy my turkey.

Just saw this show last night and loved it. I can't believe someone would make a grilled cheese sandwich with the wrappers on the cheese. I saw the episode on the beef tips topped with peanut sauce..yummy over lettuce and crusted salmon with creamy risotto.

Just saw this show last night and loved it. I can't believe someone would make a grilled cheese sandwich with the wrappers on the cheese. I saw the episode on the beef tips topped with peanut sauce..yummy over lettuce and crusted salmon with creamy risotto.

Saw the crusted salmon & creamy risotto episode. That was a good one! Last night they prepared a healthy Mexican dinner. Only caught a few minutes, so I'll go check out the site (link). So far, my fave was an appy/ party menu that included deviled eggs piped on to individual serving spoons. There were several goodies in that show. Thanks for the feedback. :)

So, basically, it's Doorknock Dinners without that annoying Gordon Elliot?

Sorry I missed that show, Caine. (Had to look it up.) Sounds like a fun show. Oh, he also goes into the refrigerator. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom