Pasta Night 4/7 What's on Your Menu??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pasta Night !
Spaghetti & Meatballs (Ground Pork).......

Spaghetti and Meatblaas.jpg

Defying rain drops today. Grilled small sirloin steaks, blanched then grilled asparagus, little green salads.

Last edited:
Ribs & cornbread with a side of cole slaw.

Attachments

• IMG_4197.jpg
    IMG_4197.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4203.jpg
    IMG_4203.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 60
Blackened steak salad with roasted potatoes, dry fried mushrooms. Roasted aloha peppers, tomatoes and blue cheese with a vinaigrette.

Attachments

• 2021-04-07 18.58.59.jpg
    2021-04-07 18.58.59.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 142
Coincidentally, pasta was on the menu tonight. Along with that pasta I had chicken parm.

We ordered Thai food. I think we had a deficit. It was particularly tasty tonight. DH had pad Thai and I had a large bowl of tom yum soup. I have leftover soup.

No pasta here. Instead, we cleaned up almost all the containers of Easter dinner veggies, along with a goodly portion of the leftover chicken. All that remains is one lonely half breast. Good thing, too, since I needed shelf space for...more groceries! :LOL:

No Pasta here unless you count TB's 2 gyoza in his bento box. We ordered from our favourite sushi place. He had a salmon bento with rice, salad, miso soup (which neither of us can eat), dynamite roll, and a small tempura. I had a large assorted tempura with a cucumber roll and an avocado roll. There is still food for tomorrow's lunch!

Meat sauce over TJ's pappardelle topped with parmigiano reggiano, pecorino romano & ricotta cheeses, sautéed button & bella mushrooms and broccoli rabe.

meat_sauce_brocolli_rabe_040721_IMG_7963.jpg

BTW Anyone remember this? LOL

https://youtu.be/wNX1QtyG9_8

Pasta tonight..I've been doing the low carb thing so Pasta is a cheat meal..I have some Pancetta ready so it will be Carbonara..I may go for it and make the pasta from scratch..we are locked down again up here in Ontario so there isn't much to do..I've worn out a pair of shoes already from walking around town so much...trying to stay away from the beer...so far, so good..

Oh, last night I had haddock cooked in salsa, with some raw veggies..

Meat sauce over TJ's pappardelle topped with parmigiano reggiano, pecorino romano & ricotta cheeses, sautéed button & bella mushrooms and broccoli rabe.

View attachment 46257

BTW Anyone remember this? LOL

https://youtu.be/wNX1QtyG9_8

That meal sounds really yummy.

I don't think that played in Canada. I don't remember ever seeing it on TV. But, someone has shared it before, probably here, so, yes I remember it. ;)

That meal sounds really yummy.

I don't think that played in Canada. I don't remember ever seeing it on TV. But, someone has shared it before, probably here, so, yes I remember it. ;)
Thank you TL.

No pasta here. I was feeling some Middle Eastern, so I cut up a couple bl/sl chicken breasts, seasoned them with za'atar and pan-fried them. I also sautéed red onion and green beans and air-fried steak fries, then seasoned them with za'atar as well. Tasty.
20210407_202836.jpg

Back
Top Bottom