Same thing for dinner everynight!! need new tips & recipes!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noahsmommy0716

Assistant Cook
I rotate my dinner menu's each night. But we are tired of the same thing I have about 15 things we cook all the time. I have a 3 year old he's picky about what he eats he will not touch eggs. Any suggestions?!? Thanks!

chicken parm, beef stew, quiche (for my husband & I) onion soup baked pork chops, lasagna, stir fry

Welcome!
I wouldn't worry about the 3 year old's diet, as long as you are providing a variety. I also wouldn't revolve a family's menu around what a 3 year likes or doesn't like.
Are you a working mom? Slow cookers are quite handy, as well as those foreman grills.
If you like lasagna, an easy recipe calls for layering sauce and ravioli in a pan and baking it.
Chicken breasts, roasted in a pan with your choice of herbs (like rosemary, oregano),and butter is always good.
roasted potatoes, cut up, toss with butter, herbs, salt and pepper
try using the search function for ideas, there are also mommy blogs on the net that have some good menu suggestions, just google it.

noahsmommy, welcome to DC. There are TONS of good supper ideas. Can you give us some of your parameters? Like, chicken, beef, etc.

Back
Top Bottom