Saturday Night's alright for cooking 11/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Cincinnati Chili - 5 Way

Cincinnati Chili 11-2020.jpg

I grilled lamb shish kebab and served it with bulgar pilaf and sautéed pea pods with shallots, mushrooms and garlic.

1371574E-5DD7-4AAE-BF4E-99E04F5683D2_1_105_c.jpg

My son's cousins are here spending the night and I ordered them pizza. The boys are happy with that.

As for me, I'm making a homemade breakfast burrito that contains maple sausage, 2 scrambled eggs and sauteed diced onion. Oh and 4 pierogies on the side, which I fry in a pan with a small amount of butter.

It all sounds SO good. We had Mexican food from a local restaurant.

I've spent most of the day packing my entire kitchen up. On Monday, the remodel begins. It will take two or three weeks to complete IF everything goes as planned.

We are going to starve, of course. Or die of take-out. So please keep the photos and descriptions coming so we can dine vicariously. :yum:

It all sounds SO good. We had Mexican food from a local restaurant.

I've spent most of the day packing my entire kitchen up. On Monday, the remodel begins. It will take two or three weeks to complete IF everything goes as planned.

We are going to starve, of course. Or die of take-out. So please keep the photos and descriptions coming so we can dine vicariously. :yum:

Good luck with the remodel. Hope it turns out to be everything you dreamed of. The kitchen is the heart of the home. I know it's my favorite place to be, next to my computer room.

It was Himself's birthday, but it was also college football night. With the possibility of a tropical storm hitting our vacation location, we headed out to Aldi to pick up food provisions, the gas station to fill up, and ABC liquors for local beer...to go with the pizza and flatbread for supper. We'll party at Bahama Breeze before we leave as long as we don't get blown off the island. [emoji1]

Happy Birthday to Himself. :)

Jeannie made us chicken quesadillas. She seldom ventures into the kitchen, to cook but, when she does quesadillas, I'm a happy guy. :yum:

Finished off the tea cake for dessert.

Ross

Happy belated birthday, Himself! [emoji16] [emoji512] [emoji487]

We had good ol' Irish fish 'n chips last night, with steamed peas and homemade tartar sauce. I finished the peas with butter and Penzeys Seasoned Salt.
IMG_1604860509243.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom