Saturday Night's Delight, 12-14-13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CraigC

Master Chef
We will probably have pork tenderloin marsala with pasta. Since we are making several things ahead for the upcoming week, that could change.:rolleyes:

Sorry CarolPa. I won't be of any help since we will be eating leftovers. Have 2 crabcakes, about 3/4 lb of shrimp left from the other night. Also have unstuffed cabbage roll casserole that can be heated up.

It's pot luck party at our Gatlinburg condo complex, so I'm making a root vegetable casserole once we get there. Slept in, so I'm glad I cooked the veggies last night and can just put them in the dish and do minimal work when we get to the condo. There's no telling what else will be at the dinner. We have an eclectic bunch of folks.

phinz, have you posted that root veggie casserole recipe? I'd be interested in that for a side on Christmas.

Bugs is going to be making lefse in the next couple of days so we are having potato skins (and she will use the guts for the lefse), we will also have mimosa salad and a green bean casserole at her request.

It's pot luck party at our Gatlinburg condo complex, so I'm making a root vegetable casserole once we get there. Slept in, so I'm glad I cooked the veggies last night and can just put them in the dish and do minimal work when we get to the condo. There's no telling what else will be at the dinner. We have an eclectic bunch of folks.

Thats a long way from Ft. Lauderdale, unless your vessel is at a different Bahia Mar.;)

Baked pototoes with a bit of crumbled L.O. fried pork sausage, green onions ( chopped), shredded cheese, sour cream. (I added fennel to that sausage)

Packaged cole slaw mix with added sliced cherry tomatoes, some L.O. Kalamata olives, chopped, and the last of a bottle of Girard's Caesar Salad dressing.

Basically, leftovers added to a baked potato. :chef:

Then making another peach cobbler the Bisquick way.

Inspired by Taxlady's description of her Loaded Baked Potato Soup from last night, I'm making that for dinner. I'll also make small green salads to go with them, and hopefully have leftovers for DH to take for lunch one day next week.

We had a late and very filling lunch today at Penn Station. Soooo good. I could make a meal out of their fries and I'm not the biggest French fry fan.

We're still stuffed to the gills so, if anything, we may have a bowl of Progresso soup or some popcorn or...maybe nothing.

Shrimp. It will end up boiled. I'd planned on coconut shrimp, but we have no coconut, and we're too lazy to make the trip to town to get some.

I had a huge lunch of the roast I did not eat last night. I'm still not hungry, but may make something tasty later on. Something I haven't had in a while. It depends what the freezer holds.

Black bean beef, chicken fired rice and spring rolls from the grocery. Not too bad, not amazing though

When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's amore.......:ROFLMAO:

img_1326967_0_407f3dc71c40ef68b12727aab7f1c1cf.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom