Saturday Supper - 6/23/2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great looking and sounding dinners last night! Whole chickens were 67cents a lb so cut one up and grilled it.

I'd love to have that salad recipe Cheryl! Tiz the season fer sure!

Yesterday was our 34th anniversary, so we went out to dinner at a wonderful local place called Vintage Tavern ~ Seasonally Southern. We had a great meal.

I had a cherry cocktail with Prosecco while we waited in the bar for our table. DH had a gin and tonic. Then I had their Southern Caprese special for an appetizer - it was fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese and a strawberry-port wine drizzle. DH had their house-made charcuterie plate with cheese and pickles, including pickled grapes. Everything was delicious.

For the entrée, I had crab cakes over succotash. Excellent. DH had a rack of pork ribs and potato salad. Also excellent. We were too full for dessert, but the waitress brought us glasses of champagne and some grapes to finish the meal, as it was our anniversary. Lovely touch [emoji813]
0623182018c.jpg0623182018.jpg0623182044c.jpg2018-06-24-18-11-44.jpeg0623182120a.jpg

Happy belated anniversary to you and the Mr., GG. Dinner looks fabulous!:flowers:

Kay, I'll try to get to posting that recipe in the Salad forum for you, hopefully today! :huh: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom