Saturday Supper April 9, 2022

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
We had pot roast with lots of veggies. I cannot remember the last time I made pot roast - and did it taste good!

What did you have for supper tonight? IMG_20220409_200956390_HDR.jpg

I had an easy dinner after a good amount of work outside, in between the showers. Using that fresh baked rye bread, I had a sandwich with some brawnshweiger, and a salad on the side.

Thai Dry Curry with Chicken & Beans
I'm not a big fan of coconut milk, so I prefer dry curries, like this. I usually make it with tofu, but I wanted to use up some Costco chicken.

Thai Dry Curry with Chicken:Beans.jpg

Last edited:
Egg rolls again, pineapple sweet sour sauce again, black bean brownies, again. MMMM good stuff.

We had plans, but neither of us had enough spoons. So, we pulled out all the cold cuts and cheese and bread and made sandwiches. We also had a lovely pinot grigio. It was a delightful supper. Yes, I may be in the brightly lit antechamber of intoxication.

I had a couple of leftover bratwurst and a package of roasted garlic and mashed potato pierogis from Lidl in the freezer, so I heated those up, along with some roasted green beans with butter and Penzeys 4/S Seasoned Salt. I also fried some onions in butter to garnish.
20220409_200308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom