Saturday's Dance Around the Stove - 6/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Air Fried Pork Loin Chop on a bed of Red Cabbage, Yam Medallions, Steamed Broccoli...... SoS

Pork Lion Chop,Ysm Medallions.jpg

We are having a Frito/taco salad. I made the salad and some ranchoid dressing, as well as chopping the onion for the taco meat. Stirling made up some chili powder earlier and he's cooking the taco meat now.

My younger daughter came for a Fathers Day visit and brought lunch from Panera along with some deviled eggs and semifreddo she made. We visited and had our lunch out in the yard.

As a result, neither of us was very hungry. We had some more of the ranch potato salad and other odds and ends.

We had doctored-up leftovers from last night's Indian food carry-out. I'm a bit odd about certain foods that can mix and those that cannot. The divider plate gifted to me from a dear friend was a life-saver! The chicken was freshly grilled!

Attachments

• 2020-06-20.jpg
    2020-06-20.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 89
We are having a Frito/taco salad. I made the salad and some ranchoid dressing, as well as chopping the onion for the taco meat. Stirling made up some chili powder earlier and he's cooking the taco meat now.

We had Wernesgrüner German pilsner with that. It was a really yummy meal. We experimented. We tried with tortilla chips and we tried with Fritos. It was good with the tortilla chips, but we liked it better with the Fritos. Sorry about the poor quality picture. I used my tablet to take the picture, since I'm still having issues charging my phone.

Attachments

• 20200620_193631.jpg
    20200620_193631.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 96
Good looking meals tonight. Kathleen, I love your plate! I should get one like that for our son. He was so particular as a kid that he would separate each item in stew...and then eat it all even though it was all cooked together.

Breakfast for supper tonight. Sausages, scrambled eggs, and floofy pancakes with blueberries and real maple syrup.

IMG_20200620_221832800.jpg

Back
Top Bottom