Saturday's Kitchen 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Marinated (Lemon - Pepper - Lawry's) Salmon filet, Boiled Rice, Air - roasted Radishes...Cukes & Onions with Chopped Red Sweet Pepper...

Salmon Filet, Air Fryer, Roasted Radishes.jpg

Cheddar, bacon and chile "rillette" with cheddar shortbread, apple slices and broccoli dippers.

Attachments

• 2021-05-22 18.21.56.jpg
    2021-05-22 18.21.56.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 52
I made some gazpacho today, using some frozen tomatoes from last season, and it is one of those things that tastes almost exactly the same as when made with fresh tomatoes. I was getting a craving for tomatoes, with all that handling of those tomato plants, but this was as close as I could do! All I had to get was some bell peppers and cukes. Here's the leftover, with all of the diced veggies added to it for later:
Gazpacho, made with frozen tomatoes from last season. by pepperhead212, on Flickr

Last edited:
We ordered Greek food. I had souvlaki, a salad, and rice pilaf. DH had grilled oregano chicken, pilaf, roast potatoes (including mine). And we shared some of a portion of dolmadakia. Woohoo, we have some really good leftover dolmadakia in the fridge.

We enjoyed pasta topped with a linguisa red gravy, green salad and garlic knots.

Mini cream puffs were dessert.

Ross

IMG_20210522_143056645.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom