Saturday's Repast 5/8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grilled Hot Italian Sausage Links on a bed of Fried Onions, Roasted Baby Peppers & Baby Squash, Mashed & Buttered Idaho ...........

Sausage & Peppers.jpg

I pan-fried a couple of boneless pork chops and served them with alfredo-ized egg noodles and a veggie.

Nope, I hit refresh and new posts immediately after I posted and there were no other threads. He must have posted a few seconds later.

I might be a week late, but these Kentucky Hot Browns were worth it. I used the recipe from the hotel website. We had individual servings baked in my Le Creuset one pint casserole dishes. Garden salads, too.
IMG_20210508_214955456_HDR.jpg

I might be a week late, but these Kentucky Hot Browns were worth it. I used the recipe from the hotel website. We had individual servings baked in my Le Creuset one pint casserole dishes. Garden salads, too.
View attachment 46733

They are rather good aren't they? I could only eat half of mine, so had the rest for breakfast the next morning. Believe it or not, it was WAY better at breakfast. Told Craig I was making an extra next time just to have leftovers.

VERY good, med! We took our time eating all evening and finished, but we really don't eat much during the rest of the day. I planned on making smaller versions next time, but I like your idea of leftovers.

I made baked beef kefta (ground beef seasoned with fresh dill and parsley, Za'atar and oregano, served over yogurt-tahini-lemon sauce. I also made pan-fried potato wedges seasoned with za'atar, and a few cucumbers and grape tomatoes.
20210508_205423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom