Saturday's Supper ~ 10/20/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneohegirlinaz

Wannabe TV Chef
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
IMG_0989.jpg

I found this in the freezer case at Costco, looked interesting.
Served with oven roasted fresh Asparagus and Russet Potato chunks.
Sorry, no photos of the plates, I was to excited to try these little chickies.
VERY GOOD!!!
:yum:

Did you make supper or did you go out to eat/get take-away?

View attachment 49475

VERY GOOD!!!

Both Mom & I agreed that half of one of these stuffed chickies with sides is enough. DH ate half of mine, but dontcha know, Mom ate all of hers :LOL:

Did a bunch of creating tonight. Messed up a bunch of chopped onions and garlic in olive oil, then whaled the bejeepers out of a chicken breast. Seasoned the breast with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.

Added the whacked breast to the skillet and browned it nicely. Put a bit of jarred spaghetti sauce in and let everyone get happy.

Made some curly pasta with veggies for a side, along with some homemade baguette with butter.

Lastly, I made a package of instant banana pudding. But that's not all. I melted and lightly browned a couple of tablespoons of butter and added it to the pudding, along with some dark rum.

Okey dokey! Tasted great with some whipped cream on top.

We still had leftover ribs and mac and cheese. To those I added potato salad, sauteed apples, baked butternut squash... and a couple of deviled eggs. We now have leftover ribs, mac and cheese, potato salad, sauteed apples, and baked butternut squash. *sigh*

IMG_20211023_221856607_HDR.jpg

We ordered from our favourite Indian resto. Lamb samosas, chicken tikka, chicken korma balti, lamb patiala, and some roti. We nuked some of our own, already cooked, brown basmati rice to go with that. That was wonderful and there are lots of leftovers.

DIL made Bacon wrapped Pork Tenderloin with roasted vegies along with roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes. Very yummy.

View attachment 49475

VERY GOOD!!!

I make something very similar to that. It is easy to do and the extras freeze up nicely for future meals. https://cakescottage.com/2016/05/26/bacon-bbq-chicken-bombs/

We went to U.S. Chef's Food (Cash & Carry) this week. The halibut was outrageously priced, but the Sole was local and very reasonable. DH loves Sole and this works out to a tad more than buck a plate...win-win! We had Oven Baked Lemon Sole, Sous Vide New Potatoes, Skillet Asparagus and left-over candy, oops, left-over Garlic Cheesy Cornbread Biscuits. It was a great meal and one that I will repeat!

IMG_5689 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom