*See Post #1 Dinner Sat. March 24th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Violets are blue
Roses are red
What will your lovely
Family be fed?

Mine will be fed juicy burger bombs with Gruyere cheese, tomato and onion on a whole wheat bun. Chips and beer will round out the menu. Homemade vanilla ice cream with close out the meal.

French Toast or pancakes with butter and maple syrup.

On edit: Shrek wants French Toast and sausage.

Last edited:
We may just do more leftovers. Have some hamburger casserole left and some chicken from last night. I have a special chorus rehearsal tonight and don't want to do a lot of cooking.

Going out for dinner tonight. I have no idea what I'll order. Steak sounds really good, but then so does seafood. They also have great salads. This is the place we are going to, I think.

We had a late luner at the diner after the dentist. So Homemade pizza whenever we feel hungry.

A salad with chicken. If we don't eat that leftover, cooked chicken soon, it will be a goner. Maybe a ranch style dressing to go with it.

Grilled ribeye steaks marinated in roasted onion & garlic & balsamic vinegar with baked homemade French fries & sweet potato fries & light & lemony pea salad. Ahhh yeeeuh!

6 oz. of shrimp warmed in garlic butter with half a toasted brat bun for dipping and a banana and a Little Debbie treat for dessert.

Artichoke Lemon pesto spread on crostini for nibbles. Turkey meatballs are cooking in tomatoes, garlic, herb & onion sauce. Cheese filled ravioli to go with.

leftover pork ribs, salad with romaine , french green beans, and artichoke, few soda crackers with the salad. trying to get back on the diet. last couple weeks i have not done so well. so onward and upward .

Fish tonight. Grilled Arctic Char, Tri-color Quinoa Pilaf, Oven Roasted Beets, and Blood Orange Gastrique. Sorry for the fuzzy photo.

img_1123018_0_c08566f62e4e14a87b897193046f8c97.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom