So, whatcha cookin tonight, Tues. Feb 21st?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I'm just making pancakes and maple sausage. DH can't eat breakfast, so , we have to have it for dinner on occasion.

firing up the grill tonight and making basa filets, and hot italian turkey sausage, with a side of garlic sauteed broccoli and mashed redskins.

No idea. I'm not even sure what we have at the house! I guess I'll have to figure it out when I get home...

John

I made Paul an extra big lunch... he'll eat half at noon and half after work. I'll make a sandwich. We have tickets to "ON GOLDEN POND" tonight.

Something chicken. Haven't decided on breasts or thighs yet. Ken, if you read this post a hint for me will you please?

Alix said:
Something chicken. Haven't decided on breasts or thighs yet. Ken, if you read this post a hint for me will you please?

Oh man....an opening this wide I just can't resist. :LOL:

A breast man or a leg man? Hmmmmm....I vote thighs.

eek, canned asparagus - what kept me from eating asparagus for a long time! The only way I can eat it is in a casserole a friend makes. It is really good and wish I had her recipe. I only make it fresh tho.

pdswife said:
I made Paul an extra big lunch... he'll eat half at noon and half after work. I'll make a sandwich. We have tickets to "ON GOLDEN POND" tonight.
sounds like fun hope you both enjoy your time together:)

I can see it is time to decide, but it is a good thing I don't have any of that boxed stuff, I may take the easy way out. DH has been replacing tile in the kitchen where the old microwave had mounts. It looks beautiful, but I really should stay out of the kitchen til the grout dries, yeah!!!

licia said:
I can see it is time to decide, but it is a good thing I don't have any of that boxed stuff, I may take the easy way out. DH has been replacing tile in the kitchen where the old microwave had mounts. It looks beautiful, but I really should stay out of the kitchen til the grout dries, yeah!!!

You need to just go out and eat:mrgreen:

I have left over chicken pot pie from last night that wasn't quite right. Cooking time was too short, as I got it completed being made too late and DH was home and hungry. :cool:

Tonight I'll make a new batch of chicken gravy, foil it, and rebake for about 25 minutes. :ermm: I also am thinking of getting a banana cream pie for the DH since I won't be in his life for the next 6 days.:ROFLMAO: It'll give him something to munch on when I'm not here. :wacko: :chef: Anyone got a great recipe for a banana cream pie?:chef:

As TG suggested, we did go out. I had crab and dh had flounder. It was very good. So glad fresh seafood is nearby.

Cade and I went out to lunch after school, then to toys r us, then to the grocery store..I'm making Sierra Cooks Antipasto Pizza...Emmmmm. Can hardly wait...

kadesma:)

It only took a hour and a half Sunday....

and we cooked meatballs, meatloaf, and a smothered steak. Steak tonight with Texmati rice cooked in chicken broth and a can of green beans jacked with basil and butter. Dinner rolls and tea. Sure makes it easy when you prep and cook before.

Back
Top Bottom