Stinky cheese!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Last night my parents had Channukah dinner. They invited a bunch of people over and it was a blast. She put out a cheese try and one of the cheeses was the stinkiest thing I have ever smelled in my life. I do not remember the name (it was French), but she bought it from Trader Joes.It looked like Brie or something similar. It tasted pretty good and those that were brave enough to get close enough to it to take some enjoyed it. the funny thing was that my wife kept checking the babys diaper because she was convinced that Rachel was taking care of business. I kept having to tell her it was the cheese. She must have checked her diaper about 20 times last night :LOL::sick: :ohmy:

My pleasure!

Do you have someone you don't like who is going to find a piece of this cheese in their backseat or something? :LOL:

heh heh heh...

Actually, even though I adore cheeses, my h is more addicted than I'll ever be. His favorite is one he actually calls "stinky cheese", which is a really good (but pungent) incredibly aged provolone from his favorite italian deli.
I thought we could incorporate St Nectaire into the New Year's cheese fest.

Good luck with it. I put a glass bowl over it to keep the stink down to a minimum. There were 5 or 6 people who would let out an EWWWWW sound everytime the bowl was lifted :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom