Sunday Brunch, 4 Oct 2020

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sir_Loin_of_Beef

Chef Extraordinaire
Chorizo and egg chimichangas, Ranch Style beans with jalopy peppers, and Mexican yellow rice (not to be confused with Canadian yellow snow. You ain't supposed to eat that!), mimosas de piña, and Mexican coffee. That's like an Irish coffee, but with tequila instead of Irish whiskey.

Yum, Sir, that sounds bueno!

DH is not to have any solid foods,
so my Sunday Brunch was out on
the front porch as not to deter him.

IMG_6432.jpg

Leftover cold Supreme Pizza, on a paper plate :LOL:

Not Brunch but Football Food!

Freshly ground and grilled burgers with grilled jalapenos filled with cream cheese and cheddar, then barbeque sauce and red onion! I may have a new favorite burger! Tater tots on the side with ketchup! :yum:

Attachments

• 2020-10-04 12.17.10.jpg
    2020-10-04 12.17.10.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
Brunch/supper? We eat our main meal so early that I never know what to call it.. :ermm:

Anyway.. Today's main meal was IP pot roast w/carrots and potatoes. Toasted garlic bread to sop the gravy.

Lemon pound cake topped with strawberries and whipped cream will be dessert. :yum:

Ross

Roasted chicken thighs with root veges (parsnips and sweet potatoes) with a mustard/horsradish sauce for dinner.

Attachments

• 2020-10-04 18.01.58.jpg
    2020-10-04 18.01.58.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 90
Not Brunch, but why start another thread >>>>

Found this HUGE Porterhouse at the Acme yesterday, $6.99 per #........

Porterhouse.jpg

So, I snipped the two goodies off the bone, and will have the Tenderloin tomorrow, with some shrimps.

Long side (Strip) of the Porterhouse, Grilled, Air-Roasted Baby Yukons, Steamed Brussels Sprouts, the omnipresent Salad, and a glass of Burgundy ...

NY Strip,10-2020.jpg

Pasta with pesto tonight.

Attachments

• CF4E5969-0A5C-48C1-A0A4-920BB42DF2B9_1_105_c.jpg
    CF4E5969-0A5C-48C1-A0A4-920BB42DF2B9_1_105_c.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 111
We're never up early enough to eat brunch! [emoji38]

Supper tonight was a mostly basic garden salad, BBQ-sauced pork chops, mashed potatoes, green beans, and corn.

IMG_20201004_201314326_HDR.jpgIMG_20201004_214705083_HDR.jpg

We ordered individual pizzas. They were pretty good, but not as good as at our favourite pizza place in downtown Montreal, Il Focolaio. If you are ever in Montreal, you should give it a try. Upscale for pizza, delicious, wood burning oven.

We ordered individual pizzas. They were pretty good, but not as good as at our favourite pizza place in downtown Montreal, Il Focolaio. If you are ever in Montreal, you should give it a try. Upscale for pizza, delicious, wood burning oven.

Yes..I've been there. Went with my daughter..it was one of the best pizzas I ever had...very busy at lunch time but they are quick with the service and the food

Back
Top Bottom