Sunday Dinner 3/14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
N.Y. Strip, with a Steakhouse Rub, Air Fryer for 15 minutes @ 400, Red Beans & Rice, Stewed Tomato with Cut Okra..

N.Y. Strip, Air Fryer.jpg

Corned beef with cabbage, onion, carrots, potatoes, and Irish soda bread.

Attachments

• 2021-03-14 18.41.47.jpg
    2021-03-14 18.41.47.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 34
I was going to heat a store bought tourtière, since it's pi day. But, I pooped myself out. We ordered from Boustan and got Lebanese food. It was really good.

Pi Day! Pie Day! Pi, Pie, PI(e) Day!!! :wub:

I made a beef and cranberry pot pie along with a butterscotch pie. The beef and cranberry pie was a bit sweeter than I wanted. I had to use dried cranberries because I could not find fresh ones.

The butterscotch pie is very yummy, but is even better when thoroughly chilled. I added walnuts to mine along with whipped cream. Had not made it in years.

Attachments

• 2021-03-14.jpg
    2021-03-14.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 38
  • 2021-03-14 (1).jpg
    2021-03-14 (1).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 2021-03-14 (2).jpg
    2021-03-14 (2).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 40
I hate time change.

I didn't feel like cooking. Neither of us really felt like eating. I fried up a mish mash of eggs, diced ham, diced potatoes, chopped shallot, bacon pieces. Asked Himself if he wanted any cheese. He said "sure, let's kill off the entire heart muscle". It was only two finger-pinches of shredded cheddar.

Did I mention that I hate time change?

IMG_20210314_225833054.jpg

I hate time change.

I didn't feel like cooking. Neither of us really felt like eating. I fried up a mish mash of eggs, diced ham, diced potatoes, chopped shallot, bacon pieces. Asked Himself if he wanted any cheese. He said "sure, let's kill off the entire heart muscle". It was only two finger-pinches of shredded cheddar.

Did I mention that I hate time change?

View attachment 45971

I think you could call that hash if you put an egg on top.

Time change, you and me both, I hate that stupidity too. To the city folks, "It's for the farmers." To the farmers, "It's for the city folks.". It's useless now that just about everyone has electric lighting. It causes accidents and heart attacks. I wish we would get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom