Sunday Dinner 4/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Red Meat Sunday !

Pan-Seared, Butter-Basted Filet Mignon,
Nuked, Buttered Russet, Steamed Rainbow Carrots....

Filet Mignon 4-10-22.jpg

*wave* hi ya LT.
That's a gorgeous looking plate!

DH took me out to linner (late lunch/early dinner) at one our favorite Pizza joints back up by where we lived while renting.

Ordered:
1 medium Cheese Pizza
1 Slice Monster (aka deluxe) Pizza
1 CheeseSteak
1 small Greek Salad
1 glass of Red Wine (tastes like homemade :yum:)
Diet Cola

We shared (not the wine though) and brought home 3/4 of the Pizza Pie for later ;)
DH kept saying this is too much food ... yeah right! We wolfed it :rolleyes:

Roasted butterflied leg of lamb (marinated in lemon juice, lemon zest, oil. salt, ground pepper, and fresh minced fresh garlic), steamed asparagus (butter & Italian cheeses), mashed red & yellow potatoes, and pan gravy.

roast_lamb_041022_img_9444-jpg.49284

So far we have a triple play of pork chops. I wonder if we can get a grand slam? (Cleveland did in their baseball game today!) I made a mushroom and grainy mustard cream sauce for our chops and served them with sauteed bacon Brussels sprouts and green beans with homemade Greek seasoning.

Himself is so spoiled.

IMG_20220410_203947591_HDR.jpg

Brown basmati rice and veg, topped with kim chi. Dessert: dried mixed berries and dairy free chocolate chips.

We ordered hamburgers. I also had grilled asparagus and chicken wings. They were good, but annoyingly, the menu said "five chicken wings" and it was five pieces of chicken wing. grumble, grumble. I did order the smaller serving, because that is far too common and I was finding out.

Back
Top Bottom