Sunday Dinner - 6/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Red Meat Sunday !
Filet Mignon on a bed of Peppers & Onions, Steamed Cauliflower & Carrots..........

Filet Mignon, Peppers & Onions.jpg

YUM LT, I never thought to put our Steaks on a bed of Peppers & Onions!

IMG_0634.jpg

Early Sunday Supper for us two.
AF Kara'age B/S Chicken Thigh Meat aka Japanese Fried Chicken
My Quick Cucumber Kim Chee (or Kimchi, whatever)
and store bought Sushi.

Tillamook Old Fashion Vanilla Ice Cream in old fashion Waffle Cones for dessert later :yum:

Got to bed far to late, so I didn't get enough sleep and have no energy whatsoever today. We ordered from a newish Pizza place that we tried once before and liked. DH got an Aloha Pizza on wholewheat crust. I got an Italian sandwich: "Red Wine Vinaigrette, Mozzarella, Soppressata, Prosciutto, Pepperoni, Red Onions, Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes" on wholewheat. There was nowhere to write a comment (no tomatoes) so, I had to pick the cherry tomatoes out of my sandwich. It was really good. The bread looks like they bake a pizza crust and cut it in half, then make a sandwich out of each half and just fold it, no further cutting. Yes, I got both halves. Looked to be an ~11" pizza crust. We will definitely be ordering from them again.

Emeril's BBQ shrimp and mini biscuits.

Attachments

• 2021-06-06 19.22.12.jpg
    2021-06-06 19.22.12.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 47
Spent a lot of today at the pool with SO and neighbors. All that fresh air was foreign to my system and exhausted me so I took a 90-minute nap.

Diner was a quick and easy combo of corn OTC, potato salad and grilled hot dogs.

Back
Top Bottom