Sunday Dinner 9/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Slow Cooker Chuck Roast, Carrots, Onions and Radishes.... Mushrooms added last hour........
.Guess what's for Dinner Tomorrow ....

aaa.jpg

IMG_6634.jpg

Chuck toast-Slow Cooker.jpg

Kind of pick up dinner tonight.

I made a sandwich with some leftover pork chop, lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo. Also some pickled vegetables (including cauliflower) and COTC.

420B3A32-D32D-40FF-BE49-8FB6B773270B_1_201_a.jpg

Still nice grilling weather here. DH grilled some merguez sausages. I made up a brown rice and mixed vegis with green masala side dish. It was all quite tasty. We had Mateus rosé wine with supper.

DH's plate

Grilled merguez sausages and mixed vegis and rice with green masala, Stirling's plate.jpg

My plate

Grilled merguez sausages and mixed vegis and rice with green masala, Linda's plate.jpg

K-Girl, I got you covered. I made a new recipe, Tuscan Butter Shrimp...and served it over pasta. ;) This was a new to me recipe. At first glance, all I could think of is "this looks Chinese". :LOL: Not because of the cuisine, but because of how quickly you moved from step to step. I did mis en place like for Chinese and everything went smoothly. Turned out so tasty that Himself said I should make it again.
IMG_20210912_200406777.jpgIMG_20210912_204012385.jpg

Last edited:
Usually I make Pasta for Sunday Supper,
but since we went out to eat so much this week
and had pasta I think twice?

My plan is to make CopyCat Sizzler's Malibu Chicken,
CopyCat Rice-A-Roni and a veg
of some sort, not sure yet.

Details at 11 :LOL:

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

Everything was tasty but the Rice-A-Roni, meh, not so much.
I made the Mayo-Mustard Sause for me & Mom and then just straight up Dijon for DH.

K-Girl, I got you covered. I made a new recipe, Tuscan Butter Shrimp...and served it over pasta. ;) This was a new to me recipe. At first glance, all I could think of is "this looks Chinese". :LOL: Not because of the cuisine, but because of how quickly you moved from step to step. I did mis en place like for Chinese and everything went smoothly. Turned out so tasty that Himself said I should make it again.
View attachment 48800View attachment 48801

Ooh!
Copy & Pasted that one CG!!!
But that looks a dish just me & Mom, we'll need to have something else for DH :LOL:

View attachment 48800View attachment 48801

I have a different recipe for this dish and we really like it. I've also made it with chicken but then you have to change the name.

That looks really good Ginny. I have save the recipe.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. I have another recipe that calls for making your own wontons...and it is equally good, but more more labor intensive! Yesterday, we wanted to watch a movie before dinner, so I chopped, measured and generally prepped everything. Put the pot on the stove and lined everything up on the counter. We watched the movie and then it was a quick and easy job to make the soup. I left the chicken in the fridge, but everything else was within easy reach next to the pot. :yum:

Back
Top Bottom