Sunday Supper Sep. 15th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I'm making my Near Eastern meatloaf recipe with lamb and beef, baked potatoes and some veggie or other.

What's up with you?

Hot Dogs, New Yawk and Colorado style with chips and whatever else is hanging out in the fridge...lots of red grapes.

I'm cooking poached chicken with my homemade sage & garlic butter in the middle. Would have wrapped bacon around the outside, but alas no bacon. (and none of the shops within walking distance is open), served with homegrown potatoes and baby carrots.

Ok dinner finally eaten, though some adjustments will be in order for the sage & garlic butter, as it didn't have such a strong taste of the garlic or the sage.

And I thought you were fasting today, Andy :LOL:

Snack foods and sammies for me today. I even bought some potato chips to make up a sandwich plate.

Enchiladas. Beef & Chicken.

Sides of Spanish rice & Refried beans. Fresh flour tortillas.To be delivered by 4. Might just make up a batch of fresh Salsa & Tortilla chips.

Making extras to freeze for later. Lazy day dinners.

Munky.

39817-albums933-picture5650.jpg
Pork Chops, preped and ready for the oven.
With potato's, peppers and fresh tomato salsa.

Last edited:
We must all be feeling that lil nip of cold in the mornings. Brrrr...

Looks fantastic S&P... Ummm, is that a tease pic? Recipe to follow?
Please? Pepper on top.

Munky.

I'm defrosting some left over pot roast. I'll doctor up the gravy with mushroom, wine and sour cream and call it stroganoff and serve it over egg noodles. We still have the marinated cucumber and tomato salad as well.

Macaroni cheese with cheddar and parmesan accompanied by romanesco cauliflower with little pointed green florets and which is almost too pretty to cook. Followed by Scottish strawberries (delicious at the moment due to this year's good summer) and virtually fat free home-made yoghourt. There'd usually be a glass of wine too but I signed up with Slimming World last Wednesday and I can't fit it into my Syns.

Boliche (Cuban Pot Roast)
Ecuadorian Beans & Rice (Our friends from Ecuador are bringing this over)
Fried Plantains
and copious amounts of Havana Club Añejo Reserva.

Didn't get to tailgate today. We went out for breakfast, then to DxW house to help with a project. Did get to watch the game, Vikings lost in the last seconds of the game to Chicago. We ordered pizza mid-afternoon.

Last edited:
Got home late and hungry after running errands/church. I cooked some frozen cheese-filled raviolis with jarred sauce, but at least I made the salad from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom