Sunday Supper Sept 29 - What are YOU having?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gwen is here with us tonight and we are having homemade mushroom, sausage, and cheese pizza later on. I did not attempt too much of cooking tonight and this pizza is very easy. We will have coffee ice cream for dessert with melted caramel candies and chopped walnuts over the ice cream.

DA will be awake from her nap by 8:30 but I have begun the cooking of the pizza already.

Gwen likes my cooking and so does DA. I am learning so very much here! And I am very happy I have not poisoned anyone yet, nor have I set the house on fire yet.

Your friend,
~Cat

A lazy, rainy day here today, which translated to Glenn and I behaving like a couple of slugs.

Supper was a Freschetta surpreme pizza cooked on our pizza stone, plenty of pepperoncini peppers, iced tea and, to finish, we each had a nice big bowl of PrincessFiona's tapioca pudding with whipped cream on top.

I have been on soft foods (for too long now!) so dinner was a gravy with shredded turkey mixed in, mashed potatoes and stuffing. Wanted some salad but can't manage it yet.

We ate...I just forgot to mention it yesterday. ;) Burgers and hot dogs on the grill, and the creamiest, seasoned perfectly potato salad on the side. Now if I had just jotted down how I made it...:huh:

I actually know this one already.

We are having friends over for dinner tonight so the menu got planned yesterday. I'm making Apple-topped pork roast, butter nut squash gnocchi with browned butter, and roasted asparagus. Dessert will be a pear crumble (because I am trying to use up all the pears off the tree).

So here is a picture of the dinner table. I didn't get it with the food.

ForumRunner_20131001_133051.jpg

Not only Tigger, but is that Mr. Spock and the Captain on the table? That's what it looks like to me.

Yes, that is a set of Kirk / Spock salt & pepper shakers. There is also and Enterprise / Shuttle Craft set on the table.

Back
Top Bottom