Sunday's dinner Nov 2nd..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
garlic .. it is breakfast sausage rolled out then filled with various things ..and rolled back up ..

pics ..

Attachments

• DSC_0002 [].JPG
    DSC_0002 [].JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0003 [].JPG
    DSC_0003 [].JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_0004 [].JPG
    DSC_0004 [].JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 177
oh dear...Paul just asked if I could order him a pizza..sigh...

I guess I shall not have too cook, and clean up tonight... HOW VERY VERY SAD!! lol!!

THANK YOU HUBBY BEAR!

Gray and chilly, Robo? Geez it's gorgeous up my way. Fifties and not a cloud in the sky.

Katie E, you've got to come around more often :)
We recently had a discussion on whether or not a piece of meat could be called a "London Broil" and I'm glad to see there are more than two of us members now who see meat labeled that way.
Also, I made my first ABTs last week. There's a pic on this page of last Sunday's dinner thread http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f104/dinner-sunday-10-26-08-a-51422-3.html These had cream cheese, onion, and cheddar filled little smokies in them :pig: They're unbelievable! Got twenty more on right now :pig::pig::pig:

I'm planning on 1/2 mushroom and onion
and 1/2 ham and tomato... ya want the same or should I order you and TJ
something more interesting??

oh dear...Paul just asked if I could order him a pizza..sigh...

I guess I shall not have too cook, and clean up tonight... HOW VERY VERY SAD!! lol!!

THANK YOU HUBBY BEAR!

My dh asked the same....but now he is asleep on the sofa. Go figure.

I forgot to mention before, I have a pot of posole on the stove, to have with jalapeno cornbread. DH requested pumpkin pie, so that's ready for dessert. I also have a crock pot of pork butt with onions and BBQ going, for some pulled pork sandwiches later in the week.

Been baking white bread loaf for DS, and rolls for our weekly supply for sammies. Got 3 mini-meatloaf burgers on the grill, made up some awesome redskins in Italian seasonings, butter & evoo, and finishing off with DW's baked beans left over from a baby shower yesterday. Got some oatmeal raisin cake cookies for dessert.

Just another boring Sunday in Mentor.

Spent the weekend camping and attending college football game. Too tired for much of anything. Will fix tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Beef Stew

About 1.5# pot roast cubed small.
Meat and bones for a 7 bone steak cubed small
All in all about 2 - 2 1/4# beef cubes

Put a couple Tbst flour in a big zip lock dump the beef in and shake.

Brown the beef in a frying pan with some canola Oil and finely chopped 4 cloves og Garlic.

Put this in the soup pot.

Add a 32 Oz bottle V* low sodium

chop a big onion and put it in, add some S & P. 3 - 4 Bay leaves 1 Tbst rounded Italian seasonings.

Bring to a boil and Simmer for an hour and a half to two hours.

Add 2 chopped parsnips, one chopped head Bok Choy, i small bag baby carrots two small tomaotes chunked, about 1 C chopped green beans and 3 - medium red potatoes chunked.

Simmer for 30 - 45 min til everything is cooked.

Yummy time!!

I didn't finish the whole plate. I had three fries and two ABTs left :pig:

Attachments

• 11-2ribabtdinner.jpg
    11-2ribabtdinner.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 188
I'm tired of this mess! We take a beating lookin at your food pacanis!!!! I want one of those ABTs please!!!

I've got some leftover Sattie..... what have you got to trade (lol). Can you make pumpkin pie? :)

Oh yea... actually been thinking about making one 'just for the heck of it'. I even make my own crust, but it is not very pretty!!! You do a great job... I always look forward to your pics!!!

Short ribs in the crock pot, with wine, tomato, thyme, carrots, onions, celery, bay leaf, and a little Lipton's beefy onion soup mix since I didn't have any beef stock. Parsley potatoes with fresh Italian parsley. Bananas Foster. With lots of rum in the bananas.

Back
Top Bottom