Super Bowl Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I make them just as described... I slice the jalapenos in half top to bottom and stuff each half with cream cheese (nothing else added). Then I take bacon and wrap each one and jab a toothpick to hold the bacon in place. I place all on a cookie sheet and crack black pepper liberally over each one. I then put the sheet under the broiler until the bacon is suitably crisped.

Here are some pictures of the ABT's (Atomic Buffalo Turds) that Z described.

That's QBro in the first picture. He prepped the ABT's out in the backyard because he'd taken a little TV out there to watch the baseball game :rolleyes:.

We top each ABT with half of a mini weiner; these happened to be mini Cheddarwursts. The second photo is before the bacon-wrapping.

We almost always cook them on the smoker, over cherry wood, but I've done them on a gas grill with almost-as-great results.

These are a pain to make, but are WILDLY popular! So make many!

Lee

abtprep2uq1.jpg

abtprep3dt0.jpg

abtsjune2007vu8.jpg

O M G, Lee those look so good I might think of taking a trip if you ever let me know when you are making those. YUMMMMMMMMMY

Qsis .. i made 30 of those this weekend to watch the vikings
loose .. 5 people ate them in no time .. i need to make more ..
smoked over apple ...
on superbowl .. we usually do wings ..ABTs .. and make a giant sub sandwich to
munch on .. we usually get neighbors and such stopping by ..

We usually have friends over and we have more food then we can ever think of eating: chicken wings, buffalo chicken dip, ABT's, bourbon weenies, etc. However, the main food for my DH and is friends is the beer. We are Chiefs fans here and are awaiting to see who our new GM is going to be. Hopefully next year will be better!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom