Tax Day Dinner Part Deux - 4/18/2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tenspeed

Executive Chef
Procrastinators, rejoice! Due to the IRS computer problems yesterday, the deadline for Federal taxes has been extended to today.

Tonight's dinner will be burgers on the grill, oven fries.

Out running errands today, I stopped for a burger and fries.. No dinner for me.. No idea what the kids will put together for themselves.. :ermm: ;)

Ross

I will be making this:

https://mykitcheninthemiddleofthede...9/hawaiian-style-plate-lunch-hamburger-steak/

Hawaiian-style Hamburger Steak Plate Lunch for dinner :LOL:
the only difference will be that I'm going to season the patties with
Miners Mix Roast & Prime Rib Herb Seasoning
and then grill them.
Oh and no mushrooms in the gravy

002.JPG
[file photo]

S&P, I can help you get rid of that cheesecake, just box it up good and tight when you send it to me...

Egg salad sammies here.

...chicken piccata over buttered noodles, steamed broccoli, and salad.
Himself had a standard garden salad. Mine was arugula with blood orange, dried cherries, pistachios, feta cheese, and Newman's Own Citrus Splash dressing - just a splash. ;) Himself said dinner was fancy enough I deserved wine. Personally, I think that after cooking dinner I deserved wine. ;)

Attachments

• 20180418_203011.jpg
    20180418_203011.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 20180418_222846.jpg
    20180418_222846.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 102
I had my Annual "Now I Remember Why I don't Eat At Lira's" dinner tonight. Horrible Mexican food, all out of cans, they even serve Totstitos now as their chips for chips and salsa. I have better canned refries in my pantry. But, it is the only restaurant in town, should have turned around and gone back to the city for good Mexican food.

Grilled dinner tonight....rib eyes and grilled asparagus with multicolored mini peppers. Dinner could have been better.

The new grill takes some getting used to with rib eye steaks I guess. We like rare steaks, and I over cooked them. Bummer.

Back
Top Bottom