TGI Friday June 8th Menu Plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not cooking at all -went out for an early dinner for my Bday
Hadn't been to Olive garden in a while and sounded good. Had their new tuscan chicken and cheese tortillini, with aparagus and tomatoe and fet bushetta and of course their sald love their salad dressing - nice meal

I have zucchini and summer squash from the garden, along with cubed chicken, marinating in evoo, lemon juice, oregano, garlic and S&P. These will be skewered and grilled, then served with tzatziki sauce and a Greek salad.

Chinese takeout hot and spicy shrimp. My eyebrows are still smoking...

GotGarlic said:
I have zucchini and summer squash from the garden, along with cubed chicken, marinating in evoo, lemon juice, oregano, garlic and S&P. These will be skewered and grilled, then served with tzatziki sauce and a Greek salad.

Yum!!

537657_3218018738235_975446720_n.jpg

421458_3218028058468_1991940407_n.jpg

543738_3218320505779_1754584636_n.jpg

lifesaver, that looks great, my mom use to make this when we were kids, she would use ham or bacon and would put in little potatoes also. She called it garden soup
I think is was a money saving meal when you have 8 children and its the end of the week before grocerey day . but worked and all of us still love it today.

It was our weekly date night at our best friends' house. We had salad, chuck-eye steaks, fresh and delicious guacamole, and watermelon. I could have eaten my weight of that guacamole! I ate it on the steak and then finished what was in the bowl! :pig::yum:

lifesaver, that looks great, my mom use to make this when we were kids, she would use ham or bacon and would put in little potatoes also. She called it garden soup
I think is was a money saving meal when you have 8 children and its the end of the week before grocerey day . but worked and all of us still love it today.

I too have made them with the little, new potatoes and it is really good but sometimes I get in the mood for just the beans and bacon. :) Either way it is an excelent dish.

Back
Top Bottom