TGI Friday Menu - 5/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
(URP !)
Grilled T-Bone, Baby Bella's Sauteed in Butter & Wine, Shetland Spuds, Peas & Carrots, SoS...

T-Bone, Baby Bella's, Shetland Potatoes.jpg

Last edited:
Takeout. Craig had red curry with chicken and fried rice. I had sushi, a vege roll and a shrimp tempura roll, well, half of each. We have dessert from the Italian bakery since we went there to get some special cheeses. Craig couldn't make up his mind so I told him I wanted oreo cheesecake and then went to get the cheese, while he decided what he wanted.

I spent the afternoon assembling our new grill. As a test run, I grilled burgers. We had tater tots with the burgers.

Attachments

• 3A88AC53-7A5D-4AF0-AC5B-AFC20CB5162E_1_105_c.jpg
    3A88AC53-7A5D-4AF0-AC5B-AFC20CB5162E_1_105_c.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 70
I haven't cooked since last week Thursday. I've been sick and not posting (thanks for noticing
). Since last week, Himself had been making due with leftovers, a hodge-podge of strange bits and canned soup, and finally resorted to take-out on Wednesday. We got enough for two suppers. Since dinner was already "done" last night, I spent my first day of feeling well to do too much around here. :LOL: I did find enough energy today to make supper, though. We had ground beef and riggs in an Italian sauce, baked, with a side of steamed broccoli.

Must. Grocery. Shop. Tomorrow. Might not be back till next week Saturday...

Last dinner of leftover for the week. I'm hoping for take out tonight since I'm working in the garden and yard and DH is wiring some new lights for the family room. If I have to cook it will be microwave dinners and salad. [emoji6]

I haven't cooked since last week Thursday. I've been sick and not posting (thanks for noticing
). Since last week, Himself had been making due with leftovers, a hodge-podge of strange bits and canned soup, and finally resorted to take-out on Wednesday. We got enough for two suppers. Since dinner was already "done" last night, I spent my first day of feeling well to do too much around here. [emoji38] I did find enough energy today to make supper, though. We had ground beef and riggs in an Italian sauce, baked, with a side of steamed broccoli.

Must. Grocery. Shop. Tomorrow. Might not be back till next week Saturday...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well, CG. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Last night I made grilled chicken kebabs with za'atar in the marinade, rice pilaf and homemade tahini sauce. Served it with a bunch of fresh vegetables dressed with lemon juice and S&P. Quite good.
2020-05-23-15-21-19.jpg

We had a lunch type dinner last night.

SC had picked up an "All American Sub" on sale at Vons. The sandwich was 2 ft. long for $5, so I cut it up into portions and froze them for lunches. The problem is there is far too much bread, so I cut off the top so I could grill them on both sides with butter. Actually I was inspired by our Lobster Rolls we did.

Dang...it sure was a good supper with Potato salad on the side.

Attachments

• P5220074.jpg
    P5220074.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom