Thai Stir-fried Chicken With Cashew Nuts
STIR-FRIED CHICKEN WITH CASHEW NUTS
* 300 g. sliced chicken thigh
* 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1/3 cup roasted cashew nuts
* 2 spring onions, chopped
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/4 onion, cut into small cubes
* 4 dried chillies, chopped
* 1 teaspoon seasoning soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon cooking wine
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
(For 2 Serving)
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. When oil is hot, add minced garlic, chop onion, and dried chillies, and fry until fragrant.
2. Then, add chicken, and season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar.
3. Stir-fry until all ingredients mix thoroughly and chicken is cooked, then add cooking wine, roasted cashew nuts, and spring onion. Stir quickly for 1-2 minutes, then remove from heat.
4. Transfer stir-fried chicken and cashew nuts to a serving dish, and serve immediately.
Don't forget to try this dish at your kitchen!