The Monday After! Dinner 4/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Sunday's dinner at Nate's home was kind of a Bust.... He had everything carried in from a local Bistro,,,,,, the Ham was as you would hope for, but the sides left much to be desired.........one example ; Skinniest, limpest Asparagus Spears I've ever seen.... but, we move on,,,,,,,,

Tonight's Effort;
Grilled New York Strip, Air Fries, Corn with Sweet Pepper... SoS - Blue Cheese...

N.Y. Strip, Mexicorn.jpg

S&P, that is one beautiful pizza.

I have a migraine, so we just reheated the last of the Chinese food we had delivered. It was good.

Homemade spinach garlic pasta with an onion, garlic, honey, Marsala sauce with Parm on top.

A New York style cheesecake is cooling on a rack to.go into the fridge overnight for dessert tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2020-04-13 19.44.48.jpg
    2020-04-13 19.44.48.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 67
SO made a kettle of her good chicken egg noodle veggie soup for dinner. Garlic buttered dinner rolls warmed in the oven to go with. Carrot cake for later, which is pretty soon.

Dinner was fettuccine with diced ham, peas, and a bacon alfredo sauce, salad, and garlic-parmesan biscuits. 20200413_205609.jpg

I made two mini Naan pizzas for each of us earlier today. We've been nibbling all evening...and now they're gone. :( Both of Himself's were onion/ham/pepperoni/mushroom. I had one each of mushroom/tomato/black olive/spinach and Hawaiian pizza done Donato's way (ham/pineapple/sliced almonds/cinnamon). Mmm, Hawaiian pizza. :yum:

Monday's pickin's were pretty slim due to power outage until a midnight snack of hastily roasted turkey.

Attachments

• Monday 2020-04-14 081845.jpg
    Monday 2020-04-14 081845.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 82
i made two mini naan pizzas for each of us earlier today. We've been nibbling all evening...and now they're gone. :( Both of himself's were onion/ham/pepperoni/mushroom. I had one each of mushroom/tomato/black olive/spinach and hawaiian pizza done donato's way (ham/pineapple/sliced almonds/cinnamon). Mmm, hawaiian pizza. :yum:

:)

IMG_4668.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom