Thirsty Thursday - What's Cookin' 8/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Thursday's Effort ...
Chicken-Fried Fish !
Red Snapper Filet, Breaded and Air Fried @ 400 / 15 minutes,

Kinda-Sorta O'Brien Potatoes, Buttered Carrots...
Two More servings for the future in the Freezer !

Red Snapper 001.jpg

Red Snapper, Breaded & Fried.jpg

I magically transformed some rotchick from Costco into a chicken quesadilla with guac and sour cream.

Attachments

• 907357F7-D841-4FE2-9A92-6AF5E35E8E53_1_105_c.jpg
    907357F7-D841-4FE2-9A92-6AF5E35E8E53_1_105_c.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 60
Looks good guys!

I went and did some retail therapy with Mrs. Neighbor-Two-Doors-Over and we had so much fun just wondering around our Mall here in Cowboyville.

My stomach announced, quite loudly, that we needed to eat something, so we went to our local Soup-Salad-Sandwich casual dine-in restaurant.
Neither of us had been for a long time; it was very nice. They even have wine and beer now!

IMG_6261.jpg

I ordered the Club Sammie and there's more than enough for DH's supper,
I'm stuffed! *belch* :blush: excuse me!

Roasted Boneless Pork Loin stuffed with Alouette (garlic & herb) spread, rosemary, thyme, house blend seasoning and spinach, roasted rosemary potatoes, steamed green beans and pan gravy.

stuffed_pork_loin_082020_IMG_7097.jpg

That looks really good, msm, especially the pork!

...My stomach announced, quite loudly, that we needed to eat something...I ordered the Club Sammie and there's more than enough for DH's supper,
I'm stuffed! *belch* :blush: excuse me!
:ohmy: I have never seen a sandwich that BIG! I hope the flavor was super-sized, too.

Himself had a 7:00 AM eye check-up today - after a 6:30 AM hospital check-in yesterday -after an 8:30 AM Covid test (he went alone) Monday. Today, we rewarded ourselves for all of these early mornings and pretended that it was 2019. :LOL: We went to our very favorite breakfast cafe and ordered up our usual omelettes from when we used to go there regular-like before Himself got laid off and it became a rare treat...until we didn't go at all. :neutral: Anyway, we were not interested in eating after we each had half our meals at the cafe, then the other halves at home late afternoon. Instead, I steamed up the six ears of corn we got at the farm stand a couple miles from home as our "supper". Definitely enough, and oh so satisfying. :yum:

Joint effort tonight. I fried up some ground pork with onions and made the salad. Stirling add the seasonings and simmered it into "taco meat". Served it some ranchoid dressing and all the fixings for tacos. There were also Fritos in the salad so, it was Fritos, taco salad. It was a delicious, very satisfying meal.

Back
Top Bottom