Thurs. 1-27 Menu at Your Place?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pulled pork on a baguette with coleslaw

Dry rub:
3 TBS spanish smoked paprika
1 TBS brown sugar
1 TBS dry mustard
3 minced garlic cloves
1 TBS salt, alderwood smoked flavored salt, Spice Lab brand is good
1 large sweet onion, sliced into thick rings

Rubbed a 5 lb pork butt and let it sit for an hour.
Preheated oven to 300, surrounded pork with onion slices, covered with foil and baked for 6 hours.
Let it rest for 15 minutes. Shredded and served it with a homemade bbq sauce (3/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/2 cup tomato paste (because I was out of ketchup), 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 TBS dijon mustard, a couple of dashes of cholula, a couple dashes of tabasco, 2 smashed garlic cloves, alderwood smoked salt and pepper.

Hubby was in seventh heaven... he won't even share it with the kittens... Although I'm going to sneak them some (sans sauce) anyway... ;)

We had ham, potato salad, brussel sprouts, sliced tomatoes and corn bread - cupcakes for dessert. Why does brussel sprouts look like it is spelled wrong? Where did my spell check go?

It does look funny. Since it is actually the name of a city I think it's Brussels sprouts? Nah, it still looks funny.:ROFLMAO:

Sounds great , Lamb isn't easy to find here.

Josie

I found the tenderloins at Fresh Market in Sarasota. I think the closest one to you would be Clearwater or North Tampa. I like them better than Whole Foods when I need something special.

Back
Top Bottom