Thursday, 1/20/2011, What's cooking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
By request corn and bacon waffles (or pancakes) maybe eggs on the side.

You?

No idea yet. Maybe I'll take some slices of fatties out of the freezer and make a couple subs.

I hope to have time to make homemade brats, throw on the smoker, and have chili dogs tonight. We'll see what work has to say about that. My boss can be a real jerk, good look'n guy and a great cook though.;):LOL:

I hope to have time to make homemade brats, throw on the smoker, and have chili dogs tonight. We'll see what work has to say about that. My boss can be a real jerk, good look'n guy and a great cook though.;):LOL:

My boss at work is just like that!
:LOL:

Dinner here is ham and scalloped potatoes. I may or may not be home to share it. I'm supposed to work the evening shift tonight, but the day shift is short 3 so I might go in early and straddle the shifts. I hope they leave me some leftovers.

The kitchen has been a battleground tonight. Many casualties were had - Microwave and a slow cooker are on the way to the big kitchen in the sky (or in the microwave's case perhaps Hell's Kitchen... badum bump!) and losing a colander and saucepan to thoughtless uses of the stove, wasn't in the mood for fussing about.

Dinner was a wholemeal tortilla melt filled with mushroom, red peppers, black olives, spring onions and cheese, toasted on the pannini press. Was very comforting after such an evening.

I am thinking Hamburger Steak topped with Caramelized Onions/Gravy with Mashed Potatoes. Veggies to be decided later.

Tonight will be leftover chili for me. I was going to have it last night but knew COLD-er weather was predicted for today, so I saved it to enjoy tonight.

I am thinking Hamburger Steak topped with Caramelized Onions/Gravy with Mashed Potatoes. Veggies to be decided later.

Gotta have corn w/mashed potatoes, it's a "STATE LAW"! "Swear to God it is!" ;):LOL:

What are slices of fatties? I'm thinking bacon?

A fatty is 1lb of sausage rolled out and layered (in this case) with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella, goat cheese, garlic, capicola and pepperoni, then rolled up and smoked. If you saw Annie's thread about a loin pork roast, those round things I posted a picture of, one having a bacon weave, were fatties.

A fatty is 1lb of sausage rolled out and layered (in this case) with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella, goat cheese, garlic, capicola and pepperoni, then rolled up and smoked. If you saw Annie's thread about a loin pork roast, those round things I posted a picture of, one having a bacon weave, were fatties.

Can't beat a fatty on an english muffin w/spicy mustard! Even simple fatties are great.

Sounds like you need me to sample your fattie, Pancanis. I don't want you to get sick.:innocent: :LOL:

Probably leftovers again. Have some potato soup, some German potato salad, some hot dogs, some pizza. I'll just set everything on the counter and DH can nuke whatever he wants. Have too many dribs and drabs of stuff to really make a dinner.

Can't beat a fatty on an english muffin w/spicy mustard! Even simple fatties are great.

Sounds like you need me to sample your fattie, Pancanis. I don't want you to get sick.:innocent: :LOL:

Aww, thanks for the thought...
Here you go.
fattie sandwich.jpg

;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom